Monday, April 28, 2008

COP CALL


This past weekend we played a fun show for the surf/clothing story called Modele. We did our first set outside, it was in PB----a place I'm not super fond of but it was fun none the less. But anyways the funny part of the night was when I was playing the drums and out of the peripheral i see a cop in blue uniform holding his flashlight. because i saw him out of the corner of my eye-i continued to play and close my eyes acting as if i never saw him--------than i feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up at the cop------he motions with his hand under his neck to cut the music. I stop- Jared looks at me and he sees the cop and immediately stops his loop machine, and the cop was kind of embarrassed, and he says: "we got a noise complaint"----mind you we are in PB of all places. SO we stop the music the cop walks away and I kind of sarcastically ask him---can we move in doors? and he said yes-----any ways the night went on---it was pretty funny---it brought me back to the days of playing loud punk music in my garage, and getting the cops called on me (a female cop) by our quite neighbors.......

No comments: